PCA Health Policy
Students and staff alike appreciate you for staying home if you have potentially become sick with any contagious illness.
Please read the following list of symptoms closely and contact us if any of the following apply to you in the last 14 days:
1. Chills and/or Fever
2. Sore Throat
3. Difficulty Breathing
4. Nausea and/or Vomiting
5. Diarrhea and/or Changes in Bowel Movements
6. Red eyes and/or Changes in Vision
7. Loss of or Changes to Sense of Smell
8. Loss of or Changes to Sense of Taste
9. Swelling or redness of toes
Vaccination, testing, and masks are not required.
If you develop symptoms while in class or on campus, you will be given the option to leave and you will be credited to take the course at a future point in time.