Second Annual CranioSacral Global Summit (a virtual event)
Time & Location
About the Event
CranioSacral Therapy has made its way into integrative psychology clinics, Alzheimer's rehabilitation work, elite athletic performance therapeutics with Olympians, and even the boxing ring.
During this online, interactive event, distinguished speakers share their insights, academic research, and the techniques shown to successfully work with the brain. Thanks to their exceptional work, CS is now used across multiple disciplines that address brain health.
- Sensory Integration for Children with Sally Fryer Dietz
- CS for Alzheimer's & Dementia with Michael Morgan
- TBI Recovery in Boxers with Shivana Inalsingh
- Concussion & Post-Concussion Syndrome Rehabilitation with Gail Wetzler & Melinda Roland
- Neural Manipulation with Jean Anne Zollars & Lisa Polec
- Hakumi Therapy with Matt Foley
- Addictions & PTSD with Tessa Burns Martin
- Athletic Performance with AJ Beach
- Yoga with Sriya Rao & Logan Brookbank
- Meditation with Koa Kalish
- A swim through the Brain with Keynote Speaker, Etienne Peirsman
...and so much more!
- Suggested Donation$108+$2.70 Service fee$108+$2.70 Service fee0$0
- From Our Midline to Yours$0$00$0