CS: The Immune System and Working with Stem Cells (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Please note that your registration is not official until we receive full payment or a deposit.
- Venmo or Zelle at (505) 503-5137.
- To arrange a payment with cash or check, please email or call us.
- Make checks payable to Inward Bound.
- If you would like to inquire about a payment plan, please also give us a call.
- Credit Card Payments can be made via PayPal at Bluedeserthale@gmail.com. In order for you to avoid the processing fee, PayPal payments must be made using the “Friends and Family” option. If you do not use this option, the additional processing fee will be added to your tuition.
The immune system is governed by the thymus and an array of organs: the spleen, liver and the total lymphatic system. You will clean and revitalize these systems as well as learn to work with stem cells. Through learning how to constantly repair and replace tissues, a body is brought to a peak of healthfulness. Then, we will explore the specialized immune system which is responsible for maintaining the health of the brain and spinal cord within the dura mater. In this unique milieu, we have totally different fluids and specialized glia and stem cells working in the glymphatic system that is so specialized it was only observed a few years ago.
Course Schedule: Classes run from 9am-6pm each day.
PCA Policies: Due to high demand, small class size, and our non-profit status, classes are generally non-refundable. A credit may be issued in the event the student is unable to attend. Refunds are given on a case by case basis.
Please also make sure to review our Covid-19 Policy.
All classes are recorded for archival purposes.
Questions? Please email the Director of PCA at email@example.com or give us a call.
Thank you, and we can't wait to see you in class!
- PCA160: Immune System€750+€18.75 Service fee€750+€18.75 Service fee0€0