Thu, Jan 27|
Blue Desert Retreat Center
CS: Talking To The Heart and The Birth Of Love - FULL
Engage the intelligence of cells and organs and speak to them directly. Release blockages from the heart and heart protector. Taught by Etienne Peirsman. Cost: $650
Time & Location
Jan 27, 2022, 9:00 AM MST – Jan 30, 2022, 6:00 PM MST
Blue Desert Retreat Center, Escabosa, NM 87059, USA
About the Event
In this class, you will go beyond working in total silence. You will practice the use of your “original voice” and help your client to do the same. Intelligence of cells and organs will be engaged and speak directly to structures inside the body. Techniques on how to release blockages from around your own heart and heart protector and those of your client will be covered. Since therapy is dependent on the love that the therapist can allow, everyone who wants to claim this ability has to make sure his/her heart is as free and open as possible.
Instructor: Etienne Peirsman
Course Schedule: Classes run from 9am-6pm each day.
Course Fee: $650
- Venmo or Zelle at (505) 503-5137.
- To arrange a payment with cash or check, please email or call us.
- If you would like to inquire about a payment plan, please also give us a call.
- Credit Card Payments can be made via PayPal at Bluedeserthale@gmail.com. In order for you to avoid the processing fee, PayPal payments must be made using the “Friends and Family” option. If you do not use this option, the additional processing fee will be added to your tuition.
Registration indicates agreement to the following policies:
- Registration is not official until we either receive payment or an arrangement to pay by check or cash is set up with us at PCA.
- Due to high demand, small class size, and our non-profit status, classes are generally non-refundable. Should an unforeseen circumstance arise, such as a medical issue or family emergency, please inquire regarding a potential course credit. Credits will be given on a case by case basis.
- Credits are not available for the Hold Your Spot option.
- All classes are recorded for archival purposes.
- Please also make sure to review our Covid-19 Policy.
Questions? Please email the Director of PCA at email@example.com or give us a call.
Please note that your registration is not official until we either receive payment or an arrangement to pay by check or cash is set up with us at PCA.
Thank you, and we can't wait to see you in class!