Basics of CranioSacral with Lena Armstrong
Time & Location
About the Event
This class teaches how to listen and feel the inner movements of a person’s body. You will connect to the basic cranial rhythms and see how they impact the body. You will study fascial intelligence, the diaphragm releases, and the cranial lifts. Each day participants will both give and receive a practice session. By the end of this class you will be able to give a full basic craniosacral session.
Instructor: Lena Armstrong
Schedule: Classes run from 9am-6pm each day.
Course Fee: $700
- Venmo or Zelle at (505) 503-5137.
- To arrange a payment with cash or check, please email or call us.
- If you would like to inquire about a payment plan, please also give us a call.
- Credit Card Payments can be made via PayPal at Bluedeserthale@gmail.com. In order for you to avoid the processing fee, PayPal payments must be made using the “Friends and Family” option. If you do not use this option, the additional processing fee will be added to your tuition.
Peirsman CranioSacral Policies:
- Registration is not official until we either receive payment or an arrangement to pay by check or cash is set up with us at PCA.
- Due to high demand, small class size, and our non-profit status, classes are generally non-refundable. Should an unforeseen circumstance arise, such as a medical issue or family emergency, please inquire regarding a potential course credit. Credits will be given on a case by case basis.
- Credits are not available for the “Hold Your Spot” Deposit option.
- All classes are recorded for archival purposes.
- Please also make sure to review our Covid-19 Policy.
Questions? Please email the Director of PCA at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.
*Please note that your registration is not official until we either receive payment or an arrangement to pay by check or cash is set up with us at PCA.
Thank you, and we can't wait to see you in class!