Partner Benefits

Our satellite campus partners around the world range from established wellness community centers to highly-regarded massage schools. In other cases, we might partner with individuals whom are willing to rent space for PCA courses if they have a proven track record of similar healing and wellness workshops.

Satellite campus partners tend to have members, or students, whom are enthusiastic to learn about the role of intuition in the healing arts and sciences. After years of nourishing their communities, they have anywhere from hundreds to thousands following their e-mail newsletters, social media accounts, or text message updates.

Benefits of being an accredited partner of Peirsman Craniosacral Academy (PCA) range from having oversight directly from our founder Etienne Peirsman himself for every course (or a hand-picked instructor if he is not asked to lead). Depending on the volume of courses offered, Etienne Peirsman is willing to fly either to a physical location or in other cases can attend virtually and instruct in-person.

With vetted partners, PCA has demonstrated over the years that it has a track record of selling out courses. We value win-win relationships and only succeed if our satellite campus partners do as well. In addition to providing curriculum materials and the instructor, we can also aid with communications and marketing strategy by-request. (We encourage the conservative approach to send out a survey and collect refundable deposits before making an official announcement that a course will be offered, for instance.)

 

Typically, the split for gross revenue generated is 60%/40%, with 60% collected at the point of sale by PCA online and the remaining 40% going toward the organizer to cover all direct and indirect costs both of promoting and hosting the PCA workshops.

 

If you think you are a good candidate, we would love to speak with you! Please fill out an application form and let us know if you have any questions. We hope to be working together with you soon.

 

Located in Hong Kong, STILLPOINT (metta!) is a craniosacral therapy and pilates studio for guests and students from all different backgrounds. The 1,500 square food gym and treatment rooms is an excellent example of the type of vibe and space we look for with our satellite partners at PCA.

"For each thirty-two (32) hour course, we have found the average student enrollment is around 18 creating a median $4,690US gross profit for our satellite campus partners." 

Leila von Stein, Director

Peirsman CranioSacral Academy

Satellite Campus Partner Requirements:

  • At least one (1) massage table for every two (2) students;

  • Yoga mats for up to twenty-four (24) students;

  • Ideally a room that can accommodate up to twenty-four (24) students in a naturally lit area;

  • A preexisting track record of hosting workshops successfully with a proven marketing strategy;

  • For instances where class size is limited, a PCA instructor will instruct using online video so a large screen television (or projector) with WiFi access will be required;

  • A website for either your personal brand, nonprofit, or entity you represent with a section (such as a blog) where afterwards you document student experiences.

  • White Instagram Icon

Peirsman Craniosacral Academy

Copyright © 2020

Contact Us

Tel: 505-503-5137

Email: info (at) peirsmanacademy.com

Privacy Policy | Nondiscrimination Statement

Address

38 Pine Haven Road

Tijeras, New Mexico 87059